Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fan Pho. Southern Cooking, Tupelo Honey Style

Fan Pho... 

is an important addition to the What the Pho Boys Food Network

Fan Pho gives our friends, families and readers a chance to comment on their own food experiences, favorite cook books, restaurants, or just post up some damn good food they recently cooked or ate.

Our first entry comes from my sister-in-law, Cathy Geib--a cooking genius and food enthusiast extraordinaire!

All my best cookbooks, some of which I will highlight over the next few months, were given to me by Cathy.  So, here is what Cathy had to say:

"On a road trip to Asheville, NC last week I had my first friend green tomato.  So, I've got six of brother Jim's tomatoes planted out back to try it out on my own.  My latest chef-inspired, locally sourced, foodie inspiration is Tupelo Honey Cafe: Spirited Recipes from Asheville's New South Kitchen."


On Cathy's advice, I checked out the blog for the book and restaurant--just click on the book title above.  It is no wonder that southern cookbooks reside at the top of the market--it's all about flavor!!!!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment